Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The ride home...

We packed up camp and headed home on Monday morning. We knew traffic would be bad but were in no hurry so off we went. We really expected our kids to just be so tired that they would sleep for hours. No. Not so much. They all were awake for hours! They each fell asleep but only in short stints. But as you can tell by this picture when they did fall asleep, they were exhausted.


We went home through Payson like always. Gag. Traffic was AWFUL.
What normally takes around 4 hours took about 6. This was about 21 miles out of Payson. We were crawling along at about 4 mph.


After a fun camping weekend and a looong car ride home we were all ready to be home.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun reading your interpretation of our camp out. I went to the trailer to get something I had left in there and as I started to come out I thought I better look and see if a grandkid is in the way of the door. The time went too fast. I really enjoyed that camp out. So sorry about the trip home. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails