Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Needing a distraction for all the stuff I need to do...

What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A load to take to Goodwill. It is really nice to dejunk.

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Bode, Laine and Piper. They make me smile everyday!


What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Getting the kids breakfast.


What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching Alvin and the Chipmunks on my bed with Bode and Laine.

What is your favorite board game?
I don't like board games. I am more of a catchphrase dictionary kind of girl.


What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Good night Stink, love you, see you in the morning" I was tucking Bode in.


What is the best ice cream flavor?
Rocky Road


What are you wearing right now?
Shirt from Target and black pajama bottoms.


What was the last thing you ate?
Cracker-jacks
Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No.  
What's the last sporting event you watched?
I very briefly sat down and watch the NBA finals with Jeremiah.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere with 100's of years worth of history. A place with green rolling hills, creeks, ponds and old castles. Maybe Scotland, Ireland... just somewhere green.


Who is the last person you sent a message on MySpace/Facebook?
A message to Bode's old preschool teacher. She runs a summer day camp and I wanted to see if there was room for Bode to go today. There was. He made yummy jams and bread today :)


Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
No. Just what is supposed to go down there.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yup.


Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If I every do get a soda, maybe like once a month if that, yes I do. But I like to drink all beverages from a straw.

What did your last text message say?
"Hi :)" it was to Jeremiah who was sitting in briefing at work.


What are you doing tomorrow?
Packing and more packing. My kids are playing at a friends house because I am, you guessed it, packing.


Where is your mom right now?
She's at home in Pinetop.


Look to your left.....What do you see?
A bare bathroom (it has been packed up), a breast pump (needs to get boxed up and sent to my sister) a suit case and a basket full of laundry.


What do you think of when you think of Australia?
"The dingo ate my baby"


Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
The point of a fast food place is to get food fast. We drive though. Unless we are treating the kids to chick0-fil-a and a we let them play.
 
What color is your watch?
Purple. My watch is my iphone. The case is purple.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
My husband.  :)


Any plans today?
Primary meeting, packing and a movie with the kids where my plans.


Are you happy?
Yes.


Where are you right now?
The computer desk in the landing at the top of the stairs.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My last 6 pounds of baby weight. But I am not doing anything about it right now. Other than the gym. Going to do south beach again in a month or so. Want it all gone!


Last movie you saw?
Alvin and the Chipmunks:Chipwrecked. Although Jer and I went and saw Snow White and the Huntsman.


Are you allergic to anything?
I got hives from eating turkey once. But no.


Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flips or my running shoes.

Are you jealous of anyone?
No.


Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't see why anyone would be.

What time is it?
8:40 pm
Do you eat healthy?
Normally. But I am not against indulging.
 
What do you usually do during the day?
Take care of the kids, the husband and the house.


Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes.When I answer the phone...


How many kids do you want to have?
I hope to have 4 but am very happy with my 3.


Do you know the last person you kissed?
I only kiss a few people and yes I know them all. I kissed Bode, Laine and Piper good night. I also kiss my husband before he left for work,


How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
28

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes. I love roller coasters.


How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar on my right thigh. I ran into a big bush on the playground in 5th grade.


What are you excited about right now?
Getting life back to normal. No boxes everywhere, messes or farming my kid out to places because I have to get things done. I am also excited to go to Pinetop for the 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. Arkansas is green...and a dingo really did eat her baby. They just proved it last week. send the breast pump to Lee...the papa house is a dry county.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails