Wednesday, June 13, 2012

And a baby on my hip...


During all this crazy packing I shipped my kids up to Pinetop for the weekend to wear my mom out. I have a bunch of fun pictures from their adventures. They deserve their own post. So for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and most of Tuesday it was just me Jer and Piper. So long ago when I only had one kid I would get overwhelmed with Bode. Being in charge of another little person is hard. Having a baby is such an adjustment.  Fast forward 6 years and having one baby is like a vacation! I don't say that to belittle a person who has just one child, I just think it is funny how that changes. You can handle what you are given at the time. I have learned how to take care of three so one seemed easy. I guess that's why babies normally just come one at a time. 

Piper is at one of my favorite baby stages! She is easy to please. She can crawl all over and get anywhere she wants to go. She can't go very fast but it is effective and she keeps herself entertained crawling from one thing to the next. She has even started pulling herself up on things. Just lover her! She is 7 1/2 moths old. where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails