Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sheep's Crossing...

We moved. 
And while I was feverishly packing up the house, the kids were bored.
I was setting up play dates every day because they were literally unpacking boxes as I packed them. So I asked my mom to watch the big kids for a few days so I could get things done. I think it is very safe to say that they had fun.  







Laine is my little character. I guess one night she was upset at the dinner table. She ended up throwing a fit and dramatically running to the bedroom and throwing herself on the bed. A little time passed and my mom went to check on her. She was found packing her bags and told my mom she was going home. Silly girl.
  

Bode is full of ideas these days. His great idea in Pinetop was to have a car wash. They set up signs and even made a dollar. Deedo, my parents long time neighbor, brought over her grand daughters little push bike to get washed. They were both so pleased to have a car wash.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails