Monday, January 23, 2012

Really...

3 months!?!?!
I feel the same way Piper. How has 3 months gone by so quickly?


This picture makes me laugh. It is a full on pooping face. You can't see it but her eyebrows are all red and she is working so hard to get that out. She also looks so BIG! And really she is. She is starting to get into a good sleeping routine. A nap in the morning, afternoon then a small cat nap in the evening. She then sleeps from about 8:30 to 6:00 occasionally getting up once to each in the night. She is finding her little voice cooing, screaming and talking to herself. Her newest trick is this...




She was working so hard all morning long to roll over. Later in the afternoon Jer walked down stairs and asked me if I roller her over. Nope, I didn't and Laine didn't. She did it all by herself! We was just 3 days shy of 3 months old. She has gotten even better in the few days since then. She can now get her arm around and unstuck and hold her head up much better. She is such a sweet a baby. I just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails