Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Laine's 2012 interview...

In years past I have done a blog where I reflect on the past year. This year I thought it was more fun to interview the kids instead. I tried the best I could to get exactly what they said. They are great.


What is your name? Pretty good.

How old are you? Pretty old.

When is your birthday? Bode doesn't like a birthday.

What is your favorite color? Pink

What is your favorite toy? My kitchen.

What is your favorite food? Pizza

How do you like to spend your time? Play with you (mom).

What is your favorite holiday? I go with you.

Who is your teacher? My dance class mommy.

Who is you best friend? My Kerra.

What is your favorite song? My ABC's. That my song. LMNNNNNOP!!! You help me right mom!

What is your favorite book? I said NO David!

What did you love about last year? M&M's

What are you looking forward to this year? Ride pinkolicious bike.

3 comments:

  1. ok this is hilarious! my favorite is the pinkalicious bike hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. What a really fun tradition you have started with them, they are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails