Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bode's 2012 interview...

What is your name? B-O-D-E, Bode

How old are you? 5 years old

When is your birthday? March on the 1 and the 4.

What is your favorite color? Red and blue

What is your favorite toy? A doggy toy, Little Stat.

What is your favorite food? uuuuu...cereal.

How do you like to spend your time? uuuu... play with my friends.

What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas.

Who is your teacher? Mrs. Sullivan. She show us how to do my work.

Who is you best friend? Jalen. Cause he lives close to me.

What is your favorite song? Old MacDonald had a farm.

What is your favorite book? Scooby Doo Book.

What did you love about last year? That I got a new sister.

What are you looking forward to this year? Getting somehting for Laine Jo for her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet boy! He loves his little sisters! Melt my heart....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet :) I love how much he loves his sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails