Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blessing day...

Sweet Piper Jane was blessed by her Dad today.
He always does such a good job. I am so glad to have him as the priesthood holder in our home.
Our children are so very lucky to have him.


Here is my family that was able to come. 
I am grateful that all these people are willing to drive from so far to support our family.


Then there is us. I particularly love Bode and Laine's faces in this picture.


Handsome Jeremiah and one of his beautiful daughters. 


All the men, minus Doug Nelson, who stood in the circle.
The spirit was so strong during her blessing. 
Again I am grateful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder. 
I am also grateful to have friends and family who are were worthy to stand in the circle on this special day.


And here is my pieced together family. I love all these people and feel very lucky to be part of the family.


All in all it was a good day. I love having people gather in my home. We ended our day with hot cocoa and toast listening to the Christmas Devotional. Which turned into a big wrestle fight on the floor. Good memories were made today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how special! She looks absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper looked adorable! It was such a good day today, cute babies were blessed today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails