Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and Month of Thanksgiving...

Laine as Cinderella
Bode as a Ghost Pirate
Piper in a Mommy's Little Pumpkin Halloween outfit.
I think the more kids you add to a picture you just have to be happy you got them all in one spot. Even though no one is smiling, looking at the camera and Bode insisted on making what he called a "creepy pirate face".

After all the chaos around here it was nice to have a normal activity. The original plan was to have Laine go up to my mom's for the week. Bode would have been at school all day and I would have had a week to just relax. But things change. After the weekend we had Jeremiah and I didn't want her to leave us. Plus the kids missed out on the ward trunk or treat so we wanted to take them trick or treating on Monday. It was fun to get my little Cinderella all dressed up with make up and curl her hair. Bode wanted to be a Ghost Pirate and Piper had a cute little Halloween outfit to wear as well.

It was so fun to watch them run from house to house getting candy. All the stress from the last little bit went away as we watched them enjoy the evening. We just walked our neighborhood and came back home. I think the kids had just as much fun handing out candy as they did getting the candy.

This brings me to my Month of Thanksgiving. I have done this in the past, where you take time daily to write down something you are thankful for. I am not promising daily here. Hopefully I will post twice a week. Today I am thankful for little memories. I guess that is the best way to put it. The little memories I have of my children. Like last night them running from house to house, when Bode started walking, how each one of my babies look around while they were/are nursing, Laine's sweet side when she notices someone is upset. I could go on and on but I am thankful for those moments.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of the three of them! Glad things have settled for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails