Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 3...

Today I am thankful for

Bode James Joncas


I will forever be grateful for this little boy. He made me a mommy. For as long as I can remember I wanted to me a mother. I am so thankful that Bode choose our family. He is such a great little guy. He makes me laugh everyday. We have frustrating moments and learning moments together. He made my dream of becoming a mom true. Thank you Bode James!

Here he is the day we brought him home from the hospital. Wasn't that just yesterday!?! Please excuse me while a wipe the tears from my eyes...


Here is is now. A fun spirited 4, soon to be 5, year old.
I think he is going to be devilishly handsome, but as his mother I guess that is how I should feel.






2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails