Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 2...

Today I am thankful for

my home.

Not my house but it looks like a nice one :)

I love our home. Not the actual house its self but the feeling of home that we have. We have lived in 6 different houses in our married life. Each one was transformed into our home. I love taking a blank space and adding my decorating style to make it feel like home. I have always wanted my home to feel welcoming and inviting to all who enter. Not stuffy or unfriendly. I am very lucky to have a husband who is willing to let me spent the time and money to let me turn our house into a home.



Don't forget to vote today!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this thankful idea! I may steal it for my blog...hope you don't mind.

    P.S. I am glad you clarified that wasn't your house- almost died in jealousy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails