Thursday, November 4, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 4...

Today I am thankful for many things...

As I walked through my house this morning getting things ready for the day I was trying to think of somethings to be thankful for. Here is what I came up with:

(starting at the top, left to right)


  • A messy house- These two messes mean my children have been having fun playing together.
  • Laine Jo and her obsession with getting in the fridge- I am constantly pulling Laine out of the fridge. She is always getting in there and bringing me food. I went down stairs to get a picture of the fridge and I walked around the corner and found her just like that. Don't worry, she got disciplined after the picture :)
  • Free Holiday printables- I found a few really cute holiday printables on a blog not to long ago. Sorry I can't remember which one. I printed this one off and it looks very cute on my mantle. I hope there are some cute Christmas ones too.
  • Vinegar and a good scrubbing brush- I have been slowly scrubbing the grout in the kitchen, dining room and entry way. My first thought when I saw this house was that it had nice upgrades but whoever picked out the tile and grout was stuck in the 90's. Light tile and dark grout are very dated. On closer inspection the grout was just filthy! So I have been using vinegar and water to get it clean. It is very stinky but very effective. You can see by the picture. You can also see it in the picture I took of Laine in front of the fridge. It is tedious work but it looks really good once it gets clean.
  • Washer and dryer- I am so grateful to have these babies. They will help me tackle the laundry that has piled up around here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for vinegar too!...and Laine Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must remember the Printable website I am dying to have that "Keep Calm and carry on" in my house but haven't taken the time to buy one because I don't want to pay the shipping.

    If you do find it, email it to me if you have a minute!!! thx!!!
    t_holdaway@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O just noticed it says, Gobble on!!

    Even better, that's Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i cant believe i forgot to put that link....it's on my blog now, but here is the link. http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
    Also, I wanted to ask you about the HCG diet. how was it? would it be something you reccommend?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails