Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We going up to the mountains yet...

That is the question I heard over and over until we actually got in the car to go to Pinetop last weekend.
Little Boder was so excited to go up to Grandpa Dave's and Grandma Trish's house.
We were going up to go to my little sisters baby shower and to get a pumpkin out of Grandma Trish's pumpkin patch.

Bode said this was the hugest pumpkin of them all.
Actually it is a big pumpkin, congrats mom, you grow some great pumpkins this year.




I love these 2 little kids!

I also love my silly little family.


Bode has been such a good big brother these days. (well some days...)
He has become very protective of her.



Now for the real reason we made the trip up to Pinetop was for my little sister, Lee's, baby shower. Actually we called it a sprinkle because we didn't invite a ton of people. It turned out just prefect.
Lee is well on her way to welcoming this new little girl in to her and Aaron's life. I am excited for them to become parents. Although it makes me feel old.
Your little sister isn't supposed to be married and be having a baby!

Pete and Brittany came up as well. It is always fun to visit with family.
I also love when the cousins are able to play together.
I didn't get a picture of the much loved "Gogan" aka Megan.
Bode talks about her for days after we visit with the Tucson Merrill's


Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come up and play!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how cute and big your kids are. They look a like!! What a cute family! I think you all look a like. I love the family picture when Brody is trying to give you bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails