Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For sale...

{First, before you check out what I have for sale, I apologize for the picture quality! It was a snapshot from my phone and does not do it justice for how beautiful it is. I wasn't thinking and gave it away before I took a better picture of it. Trust me, it is beautiful! I am sure the people who saw it vouch for me. I will update with a new picture as soon as possible.}


"Lead me, guide me, walk beside me."
9"x11"
Wooden plaque
Hand crafted
Hung with a cream ribbon (not shown)
Black plaque, cream letters, distressed finish with a glossy top coat
These are a perfect holiday gift!


$12.50 plus shipping and handling, unless you are local.
 In that case I can deliver.

If you are interested please contact me at joncasfam at gmail dot com

2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to sell the vinyl only so it cuts down on shipping cost? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my email about doing something custom? I'm still interested if you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails