Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mike...

This is my brothers son Micheal. He is a hoot! I just love him.
What he lacks in height he makes up for in personality.
He talks really, really well and always has funny things to say.
This picture is great. I had just gotten back from taking Laine on a ride and I stopped over by the trailer.
I pulled up to see Mike like this.
I looked at him and asked him what he was doing, he lifted his head opened his eyes and said,
"I am playing dead"
then he laid his head back down and continued to play dead.

He got way into playing dead. Eyes closed... tongue out.

Mike also remind me a bit of Bode. Bode has always used his big head in a fight. He gets forehead to forehead and just pushes his big head at his opponent. Well Mike to was also blessed with a big head. He fights just the same way. This particular fight was over the Pepsi in Bode's hand.

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I laughed at this post. You and your camera were in a good place to get those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kid looks just like Bode. wow. they could pass as brothers. i used to think Bode looked like Jeremiah... but I guess it's all from your family. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails