Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a mystery...


Every Saturday morning Bode watches "Busy-town Mysteries". If follows all these little animals as they solve mysteries in their town. Bode gets way into it and tries to solve the mysteries first. Today we had a little mystery of our own. Here is our mystery...

M: Bode you need to get a pull up on so you can go to bed.

B:  Ok mom!
     Bode proceeds to run down the hall stripping naked. Taking an unusually long time to get a pull up.

B: Mom!!! There is a mystery in the hall!!

M: Oh really? What kind of mystery?

B: Look mom! There are clues all the way to the bathroom!
     Mom get up to check on the mystery. Notices little puddles all the way down the hall leading to the      bathroom cupboard.

M: Bode! What the heck is all over the floor?

B: It is the clues to the missing pull ups!
     On closer inspection the "clues" are little a trails of pee leading me to the pull ups.

M: Bode did you pee all over the hall!?!!

B: Yes mom. Those are the clues to find the pull ups.

What a kid. I completely resisted the urge to laugh out loud at my mystery to solve. I made Bode clean up his clues wipe paper towels and Clorox wipes. Thank goodness for tile floors! We had a good talk about what kid of clues are appropriate and pee pee is not a good clue. Oh man. What am I going to do with this kids. As gross as this was, he finds a new way to make me laugh everyday. Love that little boy!

7 comments:

  1. That's cute:) Hopefully little girls dont like to leave clues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That's so funny! I'm dreading the day when Jaren learns to take off his own diapers...I'm postponing the whole potty-training thing for as long as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I don't think I would have know whether to get mad or laugh. I do have to say, that he is one very smart little boy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is HILARIOUS!! I am going through the whole potty training thing right now, I'm so glad Amie isn't smart enough to think to leave clues. She is good at leaving them, she just doesn't do it knowingly like Bode. Thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. I think I might borrow Bode for a day of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has tobe the funniest thing I have heard in a while! Way to go Bode!! I love little boys! I am so glad I was granted 3 such marvelous works of mayhem & innocense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails