Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day and other ramblings...

Happy Valentines Day.


Jer and I got out the camera this morning. We needed a newer family picture of us. Thank goodness for the self timer. Plus Sunday is just about the only day of the week we all look decent at the same time. I also wanted to take a picture of just the 2 of us. As you can see the kids had other plans... I love my life :)

My husband knows me all to well. I always say I want flowers but he knows me better. Season 5 of the Office will last much longer and bring me more joy than flowers ever will. I love you Jeremiah!


We decide that is was sad to watch our kids play in the dirt and rocks in the back yard and got a little grass. When I say a little I mean a little. We are renting this house and the landscaping is all desert-scape. In the back yard there is a corner that had a garden in it so it was just dirt. We bought $50 worth of sod and supplies and viola... instant back yard fun. It is nice to look out the back window and see green.


I need some advice. My camera has been taking worst and worst pictures. They are grainy and the lighting is all off. It is just a point and shoot nothing fancy. I am wondering if all my settings are off. Seeing as how a little boy I know loves to take pictures. Or it is time for a new camera? Plus if it is time for a new camera what should I get?



4 comments:

  1. Cute Pictures!
    I know how you feel about looking out and seeing grass, I recall that feeling!
    As for a camera... depending on what you want (digital or w/e) and how much you want to pay Canon has a NICE line with my personal fav's. They change your world. If you want more info email me. I'm slightly a camera nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked SO beautiful at church!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family pics and especially the ones where the kids are sneaking in. It's just so real and how it is. Such a fun glimpse of daily life running around while you guys are smoochin' it up! Priceless.

    About cameras...your settings could definitely be off. I couldn't really say how without seeing it...you could drop by and I could take a peek, although I do not profess to know it all! :) As for buying a new camera...that is so personal. There are so many brands and they all have wonderful things they are great at. I start researching when I want a new one and read lots and lots of reviews, etc. It mostly depends on what you personally need in a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, super cute pictures! Good idea with the grass. Kids need grass in my opinion - just have to have it big or small. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails