Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day three...

Breakfast:
omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, 1 strip of bacon and 1 tablespoon of cheese
v8 juice


This was a yummy breakfast but I am going to be so sick of eggs. I am missing fruit :(
oranges, pears and banana are calling my name. Luckily in phase 2 I can have fruit again!



Snack:
I am not in a snacky mood- no snack this morning

Lunch:
Ham, tomato and Lettuce wraps with cilantro mayo. (I loves me some yummy cilantro)
Cottage Cheese



Snack:
sugar free jello and a handful of nuts-made up for not eating a snack this morning ;)

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken on a green salad. I added an avocado and cilantro, it was good

Desert:
I think I failed to mention that you are supposed to have desert. I have found a few recipes to try but for today a sugar free fudgesicle hit the spot. Plus you can have sugar free candy. I definitely have been sampling a few of those the last few days. The last time I did this diet I don't remember having a ton of sugar free candy options. But this time I have found some good candy. Dove truffles, peppermint patties and jolly ranchers. Good for my sweet tooth.

4 comments:

  1. Stay away from sugar free chocolates.....they can cause bad trouble. Tomorrow, I think we will try your grilled chicken salad. Sounds like you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you. Sounds like you're doing well, but I'm not sure I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great menu. Fruit will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about doing this- the best part for me right now is that since I'm nursing, I get to skip phase 1 (whew, can't go w/o my fruit!) Even better- I get to have Sugar Free Candy?! I think I can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails