Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day four...

(Sorry you bore you all with these. I just feel like it helps me stay on track. Feel free to skip them)

Breakfast:
ham, green onion, mushroom and cheese omelet
v8 juice


Snack:
Celery with cream cheese



Lunch: Chipotle Wooo Whoooo!

I knew we would be out for the afternoon and was trying to figure out what I could have without breaking the diet. So I had a salad.

Romain Lettuce, pinto beans, chicken salsa, cheese and a little bit of sour cream.


Snack: nuts


Dinner:
Kabobs- This recipes calls for honey you aren't supposed to have honey or any sugar. I am going to make it anyway :)

Salad
(I made roasted potatoes on the side for my husband and kids)

Desert:
Sugar free fudgesicle

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the diet! Actually this list makes me hungry...all that food listed in one place...hmmmm now I have to go scavenging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails