Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 2...

Breakfast-
Scrambles eggs with chopped up ham, a little cheese and salsa- you will notice that breakfasts in phase one are super predictable, they all include eggs
V8 Juice



Snack-Cheese stick



Lunch-
Tuna salad Lettuce wraps- the highlighted recipe for the tuna, I didn't use as much mayo more like 2 tablespoon, wrapped in romaine lettuce
cottage cheese

Snack-
Sugar Free Jello

Dinner-
Mesquite marinated BBQ Chicken (you can find the marinade as any store)
Stuffed spinach mushrooms
Green Salad
This is a dinner I make all the time because it is yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I love eggs with salsa and ham!! Way to go you are doing great!! HERE'S TO DAY 3!!!! I'm right there with ya on the carbs and sugar and the NO list for the SBD....it's hard!! I turned down soft yummy bread and c.chip cookies today....oh it was HARD! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails