Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Update...

Not that anyone really cares but me, but it looks as though my new bedroom set is closer than I thought.
Look at what I found!
This quilt dang near matches the Pottery Barn quilt I have been dreaming about. Well maybe not matches but is close enough. Guess where I found it.
Walmart!!
So for $49.88 I can get the quilt and 2 shams instead of $179 for the quilt and $39.99 PER sham at Pottery Barn. I read all the review and they are great. So that is a plus.

This is the Pottery Barn quilt.
Still beautiful but I will go with the Walmart one for a fraction of the price.


1 comment:

  1. Wow that is really cute!! I am needing ideas for my bedroom! It's one of the rooms I plan to work on that NEVER gets decor attention!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails