Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's about time...

My poor oven-mitt has seen better days. When we got married I had one hot-pad. I always thought gee it would be nice to have anther one. I never once thought about buying and new oven-mitt when I would go to the stores. Well it has been nearly 5 years and I have still never bought another oven-mitt. As you can see by the picture below the old hot-pad wasn't really doing its job anymore. I am pretty sure the purpose of the hot-pad is to keep your hand safe when handling hot items. The hole at the top of mine was really not working out to well. So my sweet husband bought me a new oven-mitt for Christmas. He asked me when we were going to bed on Christmas night what my favorite gift was and I said it was my oven-mitt. It was a thoughtful present and exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails