Friday, November 27, 2009

If you couldn't guess what was in the box...

It was my stroller!


The kids were very curious about the big white box.

Bode tried to stuff Laine in the basket underneath the stroller. He told her it was her spot and his was up here. (referring to the seat)
Thank you again for all the votes. I am so appreciative. I give this stroller 2 big thumbs up! I took it shopping in the mall the other day and wow. It turns on a dime, so maneuvering through all the clothes was so easy. But my favorite part is the adjustable handle bars. Normally the handles to push a stroller and uncomfortably short, but this has 4 settings so I can get them high enough. Again thank you to all of those who helped me rack in the votes. There is no way I could have won with out your help!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails