Friday, November 27, 2009

Firsts...

Our little Laine bug took her first steps!!!

Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes...sniff, sniff.

She is growing up so very fast. She has been toying with the idea of taking steps for a week or two. She finally got up the courage to do it, on Thanksgiving day no less. She is so very proud of her little self. She giggles with joy every time. She turned 10 months on the 17th. So maybe it is a little soon but she is ready run and play with Bode. Oh boy, I sure have my hands full with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing!!! She seems so steady on her feet, so soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am not sure she will ever keep up with Bode but she sure looks like she is going to try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails