Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have you met this kid...

If you haven't you really should. He is a hoot. Bode gets to go to preschool two days a week. He LOVES it. He wants preschool to be everyday. He loves to come home and show me the things he has made from his back pack. He is so proud of his letters and pictures. We still haven't got counting down...
This is his Thanksgiving turkey hat. When I picked him up on Thursday there was a rafter, look it up its the right word, of little turkeys to greet me. They were all going "gobble, gobble". Well Bode was saying "gob, gob".



Oh how I love this little boy. He is my little buddy and I am so grateful to be his mama. See this kids eye. I think I had mentioned that he has a stye. It is the stye that won't die. Poor kid gets double looks everywhere he goes. It started out as a pretty regular stye, but has grown into something gross. We have taken him to the doctor and then the eye doctor. There really isn't much we can do just wait for it to go away. If anyone asks he will point at his eye and tell you he has a stye. Or we are going to get a patch and tell everyone he is a pirate. I still love his face.


PS...


Guess what I found on my doorstep yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. I love Bode too. You are so blessed to have such a great little guy to be your best friend.

    I can't wait to see that buggy with Laine in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early Christmas for you. I love your Bode stories. You can tell you LOVE that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah! cant wait to see a pic of it together with a baby in it!
    that was quick....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't actually got to meet this little guy in person but I do know that he is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I can't wait to see cute Laine in her stroller! She'll be the coolest kid on the playground :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails