Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

Bode and Laine are so lucky to have such a great father.
I tried to ask Bode some fathers day questions about Jeremiah. This is what he came up with this year. Hopefully in years to come they will be more detailed.
  • Mom: What is your daddy's name?
  • Bode: Jongus, Dad Jongus. (Bond, James Bond)
  • Mom: Do you love your daddy?
  • Bode: mmm hum (I assume that means yes)
  • Mom: What is your favorite thing you do with dad?
  • Bode: campn'!!!! ( he yelled that one)
  • Mom: What does dad look like?
  • Bode: ummm... tall, tall, tall (sung like the snowman song)
  • Mom: Who is your favorite person?
  • Bode: campn'!!! ( He must love Jer becasue I don't take him camping)
If I could ask Laine any questions she would reply by blowing a slobbery raspberry with her tongue. This means I love my Daddy!!
I love you Jer! You are a wonderful father. I am so grateful that your are the father of my children. They are so lucky and I am lucky to have you.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I like the tie in the picture too. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails