Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 things I did yesterday

  • Went to Goodwill. Found some brand new Old Navy Shoes for Laine.
  • Changed Bode's Sheets.
  • Folded Laundry
  • Re-folded the same Laundry after Bode bulldozed them with his toys.
  • Tried to re thread my surger sewing machine. Not to successful.
  • Danced to ABBA with Bode.
  • Changed a huge, stinky Laine diaper.
  • Watched John and Kate Plus Eight.... I'll say what I said before Jon is a douche. Midlife crisis at 32!?! grrr...

8 things I look forward to

  • The fourth of July in Pinetop with my family!
  • Hoping our house in Pinetop will close so we will be one step closer buying a house down here.
  • Buying a new sewing machine...someday.
  • Bode going to school. I know I will be sad but I think he will love it. It is still a few years away though.
  • Refinishing Laine's awesome bed we found at Goodwill. It deserves it's own post someday.
  • The new Harry Potter movie, I am a bit dorky.
  • My hip flexor to stop hurting to I can really start running...
  • Running a half marathon with my sisters in Moab next March.

8 things I wish I could do

  • Go back to school to finish my degree. I finally know what I what to graduate with.
  • Contribute financially to my family. It would be nice to have a small income on the side.
  • Keep my house clean for more than a day... can someone tell me how to do this?
  • Be more thoughtful and compassionate towards people.
  • Be more patient with my kids and myself.
  • Grow my hair out. I am so impatient...see above.
  • Go to Costso or any store for that matter, without a budget. How fun would that be?
  • Be more friendly. I don't ever think I make a good impression on people.

8 shows I watch

  • The Office "That's what she said"
  • So You Think You Can Dance dance, dance, dance
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Lost
  • Amazing Race
  • Keeping up Appearances - If you know what I am talking about you are my new best friend. I love British humor :)
  • Frasier
  • Bode shows -Curious George, Micky Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso.

I tag my Mom and Jill. Plus anyone else who wants to do it...

3 comments:

  1. So.....run with your sisters? Is this because you don't think I will make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you want to get your degree in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Keeping Up Appearances! I haven't seen it in forever though! When does it come on?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails