Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny words...

You know all those funny almost words you have to type in the word verification area of the comment box? Yeah you know the ones I am talking about. Well sometimes they crack me up. They are almost words. Here are a few I thought were funny.
I think if you say them in a "red-neck" voice they are totally are real words.


"I am throun my brother a birthday party" "Didesem run by here just a minute ago?"

"He went poo-poo on the potie"



"Mark-o...spolo"



" I was born in Tannesse"


2 comments:

  1. LOL!! You are so creative. That is hilarious. How bout the one I have to type right now..

    SYCLIELI ?? any guesses? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time I had to type in "nockers." It was close enough to make me laugh! Where's all the pictures of Lee's wedding??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails