Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daddy's little girl...


This morning Bode and I went to the movies. That left Daddy and daughter to fend for themselves. Jer was going to have to take Laine to the eye doctor with him. I was in a rush and didn't have time to get Laine already. I left out the outfit that she should wear for the day. After the movie we met Jer and Laine at the Lowes to pick up stuff for a fun project. When I got in the car to nurse Laine I was pleasantly surprised to see a little bow on her head. Jer found the bow box choose a coordinating bow and stuck it on her head. He even put it in the right spot. I love my husband. He knows that no matter what I wouldn't have left the house until Laine had a bow. Thanks Jer for doing such a small but important thing for me. I love you! So does little Laine Jo!

2 comments:

  1. Dang... husband of the year!! That is such a small thing, but so thoughtful. Way to go Jeremiah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi I love your blog. everytime I look at it I wonder how you do some of the things. I would love to have Adam and tiffanys blog and savannahs and I can't remember who else you said oh ya and julies too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails