Thursday, May 28, 2009

In the quiet of the night...


It is 3:00 am...do you know where your three year old is? Now I do. Last night around three in the morning I woke up because the bathroom light was on. I reached over to see if it was Jer but it wasn't. I was a little freaked out because I was groggy and couldn't understand why the bathroom light was on. So I peaked in and there was Bode peeing on the potty. I asked him what are you doing and he simply replied "I peein' mom" Like it was something he does every night. Maybe he does? Who knows?

2 comments:

  1. HE'S GOOD FOR A LAUGH A DAY....OR NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I have tried and tried to get Wyatt to go potty in the toilet (at night) but he refuses and still wears a diaper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails