Friday, March 13, 2009

Pay it forward...

This little thing has been flying around the blogs lately. I decided to jump on the wagon and do it to. Here are the rules.

Be one of the first three people to comment on THIS post and you will receive something unbelievably homemade/handmade (same thing?) from me in the next year. THEN...are you ready.....you have to do the same thing on YOUR blog for three others.


PS I am feeling very crafty these days :) I am thinking cute blocks with vinyl maybe?

PPS I didn't want to post this this morning to take away from yesterdays post. So scroll down and check out Bode's rough day.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, I've seen this a lot too and have always been a bit afraid to commit, but I guess I do have a year to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in I love the idea of doing something fun for someone else especially if you don't know them a ton yet I do feel like I know u pretty good like we have been friends forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for paying it forward! I am not one of the first three, but it sounds like a great idea! :) Hope all is well, and Bode is doing good after his lil accident. :) OOOO...and Happy Birthday to Bode too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails