Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...

Bode is three years old today.
I can't believe it.
We love this little boy more and more everyday.

The day we came home from the Hospital.
One year old. Don't worry he wasn't always that dirty.
We were camping.
Two years old.

Three years old.
Maybe the last picture of him without a scar on his forehead.





  • He has a fear of the dark. He always asks for the door to be open when he goes to bed or takes a nap, even if it is light outside. He says "Door open?" every time I walk out of the room.
  • He likes to dance. When the song "Take a Chance" by ABBA comes on my blog, the rhythm catches his ear and he dances the whole time. When it is done he asks me to play it again.
  • He likes to sit on the counter when I cook. He says "I up here mom!" pointing at the counter and demanding to get up there.
  • He can unbuckle himself in the car. He knows right when I turn off the car he can unbuckle his seat. He also likes to get out of the car with no help.
  • He loves to play in the dirt.
  • He is talking up a storm these days. He asks me "whats that" all the time. He wants to know the words for everything.
  • He has a good memory. He knows that if we go right on the 303 we are going to Quinns house. If we go left we are going to Rena's. He knows that if we are going down Greenway we are going to Target. He knows that if we are on Olive than there are train tracks out his window. If I go in anyone of these directions then he will tell me where we are going and tell me to turn "this way" and point. (backseat driver, he gets that from his daddy)
  • He loves to take showers and baths. If he hears the water go on then you can almost bet that he will be there, buck naked, with in seconds.
  • He can unlock all the doors in our house with "keys" more commonly known and coins. He has even unlocked bathroom door and hopped in the shower with Lee.

This list could go on and on. But you would probably get bored. We love this little Duder-Dude. And we are excited to see what this new year brings.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! So sorry about the cut...we know all about those...poor Wyatt. Bode is a tough little guy! Wow! I love how he's smiling in all of his hospital pictures. Laine's dress for her blessing was really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could read a thousand more things about Bode. Happy Birthday,Boderouski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I cant believe how much his face has changed in a few years! Thats amazing! You are so good about getting all those pics!
    Well dont worry about sending me anything, but just in case.. here is my address:
    39594 N. Dusty Dr.
    Queen Creek, AZ 85240
    I dont care whatever you send, I know I will love. You have style so much like mine Ill love whatever whenever. No worries. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails