Monday, January 12, 2009

Counting down the days...

I had my last doctor's appointment today. Dilated to about a 2 1/2...ha ha. Again, they just tell you that to make you feel better. So unless she makes her grand appearance before Monday, she will be here in 7 days. I decided that instead of spending the last few days before labor sitting at home being bored, I would get out and do stuff. Well at least for today. I met my sisters at the mall to eat lunch and maybe "walk a baby out". (no such luck)
I like that we all live down here. It was fun to hang out with them. I think it is interesting how sibling relationships change when you get older. When you are young you have to be friends, but now I want to be friends, if that makes sense. Hopefully one day we can have at least one more girl, everyone needs at least one sister.



Bode was fun today. He was super excited to go do something. Although when I asked him if he wanted to go with me today he said "no, I want that one" pointing at Jeremiah. I hope he had fun with me anyway. He got to go to the Disney Store and got to pick out a toy he wanted. He chose Eve and Wall-e figurines. He wouldn't go to sleep tonight with out them. Oh how I love that little boy.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! How exciting that she's almost here! I love being with my sisters too. I agree...everyone needs a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the best of luck!! Girls are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ~ I am glad that you girls like each other. I like you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're you guys at Arizona Mills?!? My Mom and I went to AZ Mills yesterday too!! Don't you just love all the Wall-E stuff at the Disney store?? Our Santa did a lot of his shopping there... He would have gotten another Wall-E toy yesterday too but they weren't on sale so we got out of there with nothing Wall-E! Amazing I know!

    Good luck with this little girl! I kinda hoped she'd make a debut while I was in town but I'm out of luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I haven't read your blog in a few. WOw.. Are you being induced Sunday or Monday? How Fabulous.. either way! Super exciting!

    I agree with the sister thing. I really wanted Brynn to have a sister.. and now I feel the same way about Masen. I really really want him to have a brother!

    Well, GOOD LUCK with everything. I can't wait to here the details and see the pics. Here comes baby girl joncas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Heidi! I saw your mom and sister the other day when I was home. That is so fun you are having a girl this time. We are so excited about our little boy. You know how it is though not knowing what to expect with your first. We are due in May. What hospital do you deliver at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you are almost done! I'm sure you are feeling quite ready . . . maybe just a little ;) Good luck!

    I love the Burn the Fat book! I found the book when I was pregnant with Clark and (after healing from a c-section) I started following what the book taught. Chapter 1 is on goal setting and how to do it right. It seemed silly at first and I actually had to read Chapter 1 three times before I finally did my goal sheet. Once I wrote my goals down the way that the author tells you to, I started dropping weight like crazy. It totally motivates you! I gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy with Clark and I actually lost 38 pounds. So I went negative 8 pounds! Just by making the changes and setting the goals the way the author tells you to. He teaches you how to build muscle and burn fat. So that your muscles look defined. And it's not a diet book. It's a lifestyle change book. It's a book about about making permanent changes to keep yourself healthy and in shape. He actually just came out with a new hardcover book as well that is called "The Body Fat Solution" you can get that at any Barnes and Noble. I haven't read it yet though. I do think the book is worth the $40. I was really successful with following his program and I know what to eat and what exercises to do to get me to look the way that I want to. I have had 2 of my other friends buy the book and they have loved it and have been successful too. The book is 300 pages long. I just printed it off on my computer. It's an easy read though. You learn so much! You just have to dedicate yourself enough to follow what you've read! It really does work though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails