Thursday, January 15, 2009

4 more days...

Wow, just when you think you can't get any bigger, you do. My belly is popping out so far! We are getting ready for Monday at our house. As long as they have a bed I will get induced at 6 am. Yay! We have spent the week walking around the mall, Anthem, Target and Ross. Just hoping that something would happen. But not yet. Just a side note, check out your local Target. We found the best deals! We got a big fire truck that was originally $20.00 marked down to $3.75. A race track with remotes and cars originally $35.00 marked down to $7.99. Both for Bode's birthday. Then we got Bode 2 pair of shoes for $5.00. And six, ok I know six is a lot, but six pair of baby girl shoes. They are all too cute though. How do you pass up shoes that were originally $14.99-$12.99 marked down to $2.50!?!


We got a few of these in different colors and sizes.

Jeremiah picked out these ones. This little girl hasn't even seen the sun and she has Daddy wrapped around her finger. He picked them up and said, "these are cute, I want them for Sunday's".


Lucky Bode gets to spend the night at Rena's house tonight. He is such a cute little boy. He two nights in a row has slept into 8-8:30 in the morning. Probably becasue he has been a lucky boy and Jer has taken him to the park every day. I love him to death, but boy he has way more energy than I can handle these last few days. I think he will be such a good big brother.

8 comments:

  1. You are so cute! How exciting that you know you will have your baby girl next week no matter what! And I am so hitting up the Target here, and will hopefully find some of those shoes clearanced for Payton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute shoes. I don't think I could've left them on the shelf either. You sure do have a belly! (Ok, but I can say that because you look GREAT and I'm pretty sure I was at least that size!) Good luck with your delivery! You must be excited to see an end in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I bet you are so glad to be almost done. I totally know the feeling (like it was so long ago?!) Good luck! We can't wait to see your new baby when she gets here!

    Great deals ~ Gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome about the deals!!! Alaya has those brown pair of shoes and I paid full price for them. Oh well!!! haha! Good luck with having your baby! She is gonna be a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day is coming! I got induced with Boston too - I kept hoping he would come sooner - but nope - he wanted to stay in as long as possible!! It was nice knowing though when you would have the baby!!

    Do you happen to have Savannah Knights e-mail or contact info? I had her number a while ago but it got changed or something?! anyways...good luck on the baby and glad you have such an amazing husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i love when you can count the days!! Good luck with everything. PS those Target shoes are the best, Rhylan has a pair and we love them, extra bonus they are cuter than could be. hey how do you know Erin? I went to college with her at EAC... did you go there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks Heidi!! Blogs ROCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the girlie shoes!! Wish Target wasn't 45 mins from my house... Or maybe I'm thankful so I don't spend money! :)
    I can't believe she'll be here in 4 days (or less, crossing my fingers for you!) You are looking so good!!

    Does she have a name yet? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails