Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It keeps growing and growing and growing...

Happy Christmas Eve! I am very excited for tomorrow. Not really for me or Jer, but for Bode. He is old enough now to kind of understand what is going on. He walks around the house singing "jingle bell, jingle bell" or "snowman, snowman". He loves all the Christmas lights up everywhere. We have driven around a few times to look at lights, he is so into it. Hope you all have a great Christmas tomorrow!
I can not believe how huge my belly is. It is popping out like 2 feet in front of me. This is me at 35 weeks. Technically I have about 5 weeks left. But hopefully at my doctors appointment on Monday he will let me know when he wants to induce me. Last time we figured that the date would be closer to like mid January. Oh that would be nice.


3 comments:

  1. You have the custest pregnant belly. I love it! Let me know if you still need some bows for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails