Monday, November 24, 2008

30 weeks...

I had my doctors appointment today. Everything is going great. On a personal note, I have gained 19 pounds, yea for me. By all the measurements she is going to be a big girl. No big surprise for us though. Bode was 8lbs 4 ounces. And that was getting induced 2 1/2 weeks early. So this little girl is already about 4 pounds. So technically I am am 30 weeks but measuring closer to 32 weeks. Rather than having a 10 pound baby I will get induced in the middle of January. Woo hoo! We also got to get a 3D ultrasound. They tried right when we got there but she was not very cooperative. So after we met with the doctor they squeezed us in to try again. It was a bit more successful the second time. It was fun to see her yawn and move around on the screen. Bode liked seeing his "dider" on the screen. We did ask him if he was glad he was getting a sister and he said no. Jer asked him if he wanted a brother and he said ya. To bad Bode, you are definitely getting a little sister.
*Just a disclaimer: I am not wearing crazy pink maternity pants. They just happen to match the shirt I was wearing. And I won't leave the house in them.


They printed off about 100 pictures from our appointment. These ones where the best. She is for sure going to have some very chubby cheeks and pouty lips. I like her cute little button nose. I think we have a name for her. I won't jinks it though. We have had the name for a while but I wasn't sure. After seeing her face I am almost completly sure what her name will be.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! You have big babies, also, both of mine were over 8lbs. I had them both on or near their due dates. So it looks like your going to have your little girl before me. Congrats! The sooner the better, if you ask me. Glad to hear all is going well for you & the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! You really are looking great! And you can see her chubby cheeks in those pictures. How sweet! I hope you are feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails