Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Graduation Ceremony

Friday night was the graduation ceremony. I was neat to hear the stories and speaker though out the program.



I got pin on his badge. It reminded me of pinning on the cosage for prom.



Bode did a lot better during the graduation than I thought he would. He wanted to get to Jeremiah on stage to bad! He was running up on stage when it was over to see his dad!


This was Bode's special shirt. It says "My daddy is a police officer" He wore it to the graduation, slept in it an wore it most of the next day before I could persuade him to take it off.





This is my brother Tim. He is a DPS officer. He got to present Jeremiah with is badge. I think that was pretty cool.

Jeremiah friend Nathan. Another person who helped influence Jeremiah to become an officer.


2 comments:

  1. I think that's sooo great! Good Job Jeremiah, it seems like a lot of hard work. Well worth it in the end. Heidi you were great too, I loved the picture of you pinning the badge on him. Hope the belly is good. Congrats to all the new things in life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails