Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ALEA

Here are a bunch of pictures from the Academy. I asked Jeremiah to answer a few questions for me about his experiences over the past few weeks. He was a pretty good sport so I will try to paraphrase what he said. It was late to his answers were short.



Question: What made you become a Police officer?



Answer: "It was something I always wanted to do and it seemed like the right time to do it."







The first days in the Academy. They have to wear "penguin suits" White shirts, black tie and black slacks. It was very nerve racking for him make sure everything was in order and ironed just perfectly so he could pass inspections.

Question: What was the hardest part of the Academy?


Answer: "Taking care of my family and feeling like I didn't have enough time for everyone. It

was hard and I felt like there wasn't enough time in the day to do everything"

They do a ton of physical stuff on top of the acedemics. I can't imagine having to go run for hours in the 100 degree weather.




Question: What are you most nervous for in the next year?


Answer: "Definatly being the rookie and making mistakes. I know that they will happen I just

don't want to make too many big ones. I also don't want to get fat."


1 comment:

  1. It really is alot of hard work...mentally and physically...not to mention emotionally. So much is a matter of persistence. Congratulations, Jeremiah. We are pleased with your accomplishment and determination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails