Friday, July 11, 2008

Tag... I'm it...

8 Random facts about me... this is a good one trust me, get all the way to the bottom!



1. I get overly frustrated really fast. Like it I put something on the counter and it falls, then I set it up again and it falls, I could scream, I don't, but I could.



2. I hate, with a passion calling people on the phone. I always have. Who knows why? I guess I would rather e-mail or have some other form of communication than on the phone. So if you ever get a call from me feel special.



3. I hate twisted sheets. I cannot sleep unless they are all straight and tucked in or I will just toss and turn all night long.





4. I love long hair. Have I ever has long hair... no. I am way to impatient to let it get past the ugly in between stage to let it grow out.



5. I bite the inside of my mouth. I know it is a bad habit, but I can't stop.



6. I recently found out that at the ripe old age of 23, I have lost my imagination. I was laying back watching the clouds roll in, trying to pick out shape and I thought, wait these just look like a bunch of clouds!! I remember when I could find so many different things hidden in the clouds! I need to work on being more imaginative!!



7. I never knew that heads lights on a car were for the people in the car to see the road. I always thought they were there so that other cars could see you driving down the road. I finally figured this out on time driving with my older sister and one of her friends and he turned off the lights for a second and we couldn't see the road. Talk about a blond moment. It then I was only like 11 though, so not to bad right?



8. I am pregnant. No joke. 11 weeks along.

I got tagged a while ago and wanted to wait until after this doctors appointment so I could have a fun random fact about me. I wanted to wait to spill the beans until I was far enough along to feel like this little guy or gal was going to stick around for the long haul. So good so far. We are very happy, excited and blessed to have this new addition work its way into our family. I love this ultrasound picture because you can see the little legs and arms curled up in there. On the monitor the little baby was so active it was really reassuring so us that it is real.

21 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats to you guys!! are you going to find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this little angel coming down? Trailing clouds of glory do we come. From God who is our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing ultrasound picture. :) You can see a little body in there! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Heidi! How exciting and such a blessing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you guys! We are so excited for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im with you on the phone call thing. I dont know why. And congrats on being pregnant. I am jealous, but so happy for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congrats on the pregnancy! That's way exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! This is great news. I am so so happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm glad you posted....but I am glad I heard it from you first. Congrats again. I hope it's another boy so Bode can have a buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW EXCITING!!!! Congrats you guys! And I HATE talking on the phone too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited to have another grandchild on the way and hope to see my blue-eyed blonds SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHH!! Congratulations! What a great picture. That is just awesome. When does that make you due?

    Also.. I bite my mouth too.. and my lip. I don't even realize I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, you guys must be very excited! You'll have to let us know Bode's reaction to having a new brother or sister in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heidi we have more in common than i ever knew... honestly your random facts 1-5 explain me so well, my husband and i are both laughing.
    savannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spencer and MarleeJuly 15, 2008 at 7:30 AM

    YEAH!! Heidi I am so excited for you! Some day I will be preg too. CONGRATS to Both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the pregnancy! We're both be due around the same time ~ awesome!

    I totally agree about the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Heidi on being preggos!!! you'll have to keep me posted to let us know what you are having! As for us..we find out today what ours will be. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's wonderful Heidi!! I had heard the rumor at Marielle's reception, but it is fun to see the ultrasound. Congrats! That's funny about the sheets. I am the exact same way! And the phone too. Someone might think we are related or something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails