Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shoulda' been a cowboy...


Isn't this the grumpiest cowboy you ever saw? He was not to happy about having to pose for the camera when he could hear the train coming in. (More Colorado pictures to come later)
We made it home... well not quite all the way home. I haven't been able to talk myself into driving back to the heat yet. Jeremiah is working a lot of strange hours this week so Bode and I have extended our stay until tomorrow morning. I have a ton of pictures from our trip and can't wait to get them off my camera and on to my blog. But until we go home there is no such luck of that.

5 comments:

  1. That is one adorable little cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go to the place where we had our picture taken? That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know those people who took Bode's picture are going to find you and hurt you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails