Monday, July 21, 2008

Mom-Grandpa?

After returning from Colorado, Bode and I decided to stick around Pinetop for a few extra days. Bode is really good at saying Grandpa, but wasn't to good at saying Grandma. So his variation on the word was "mom-grandpa". But after spending so much time with family he can say Grandma. Bode was really interested in gardening with my mom. Or maybe it was just the dirt.
Digging a hole.


Gardening with Grandma


Don't worry this isn't what you think it is. It is just dirt down his diaper. My mom was talking to her neighbor and when she turned around she saw Bod e taking hand fulls of dirt and sticking it down his pants.

That deserved a good hose down.

4 comments:

  1. Abbey can't say Grandma either, what is it with that? I heard Bode loved to run in and outside all day up there. If only we had cooler weather down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer and MarleeJuly 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM

    i love that last picture. SO cute!! I got the letters! Thanks so much! If you would not mind emailing me your zip code. I have the address but no zip. That way I can send the check.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails