Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th of July in Silverton

A little late, but that never hurt anyone. Bode and I made the trip to my parents house on Saturday afternoon. We wanted to get away from the heat. So we went to church with my family on Sunday. Sunday afternoon Bode started acting whinny and weird. And then about 6:00 he started throwing up, Yucky! We all though he must have had some bad juice or something because he was fine the next morning. But nope I caught the "bad juice bug" on Monday and was up puking and well you know, all night long. I was so bummed and felt horrible that we brought the flu with us just in time to go on vacation. Well I felt better the next day, but my Dad didn't. He felt bad all Tuesday night, never puked and still was ready to hit the road Wednesday morning. I wish I could say the same for Lee. She was a trooper and had the flu in the back of the motorhome all the 7 hours it took us to drive up there. We were all good until the last day when Lee's friend Ashley caught it, just in time for the trip home. Depsite the yucky beginning and end, we all had a great time!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip. Sad Jeremiah had to miss it and stinks you had to come back to the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, sounds exciting. j/k. The trip was probably fun but the illness was too bad. Guess what?! Austin and I are moving back home. I got a job in Lakeside so we are going to live there for a little while. Crazy huh? Anyways, maybe we could get together and play some volleyball when you come up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun update! Too bad everyone got sick. My cousin who lives in Mesa went all the way to Silverton just to watch the fireworks. It must be a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is hilarious that it was a trail of sickees. it all started from bode. haha! sounds like a fun trip though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I know it probably wasn't the same without Jeremiah. What is it with the boys liking trains?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails