Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time flies when you are having fun!







Jeremiah and I have been married for three years today. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we met at the institute. I am so grateful to be with Jeremiah. He is so kind to me. I am so lucky to have someone to put up with me and all the crazy things I do. I sometimes I stop and look at us and our little life and make sure that it is all real. It is amazing that you can be with someone everyday and not get bored of tired of them. I enjoy his company everyday. Maybe not every moment of everyday, but at the end of the day I am so happy to have him.

I think one of the best things about Jeremiah that I like it his friendship/companionship. It is great to know that we are in this life together. No matter what big decisions we have to make we do it together. I am excited about our future together wherever it may take us. Love you Jeremiah!!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 3 years either! Congrats you two! You're so cute together! Here's to many more years!! God blessed the broken road!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jeremiah and Heidi. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both! You probably don't know who we are, but your husband would. He and my husband served their missions together. We love looking at your blog, we started one of our own, be sure to check it out! We hope we'll be able to meet you and that cute little one of yours soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Jeremiah & Heidi! You think 3 years feels like a long time.. can you even imagine what you can fit into an eternity together? Many more amazing years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! I absolutely love your wedding hair and vail. It is so so cute! You guys look like a very good couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe that you two have been married for three years already. I forgot that our anniversaries were so close to each other. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, when in the world were you up here to take that SLC temple picture? Probably WAY before I got into the blogging world and got back in touch with you, huh? Congrats on the anniversary. We're coming up on 5 yrs. in a few months. Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails