Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow days!

Yesterday Bode found his boots and kept asking me to go outside. He would set them on my lap and "ootsite" aka outside. Then he put them on and went to the door. So I got out all his snow clothes to go outside. He was really curious about all the different things he got to put on. It all gave him the great Christmas Story look of Ralphie's little brother.
"I can't put my arms down!"
He was having a grand time until he got snow on his face.He played for about fifteen minuets until he had enough!!

Stat was jealous he didn't get in on the action.
This picture doesn't give you the full effect of how much fun Stat had in the snow. I was trying to catch him in mid air but it didn't work out all that well. He love to bound through the snow. You can see his lips/cheeks in full flight.



Bode's big snow adventure.
Sorry I forgot the video camera doesn't go sideways.

5 comments:

  1. Bode is so stinkin' cute! We need to get one! Austin just doesn't quite cut it when we go play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! I want snow!!!!

    For vinyl letters I want:

    all because two people fell in love

    and

    i hope they call me on a mission

    let me know what other info you need. If you want to just e-mail me:

    kjhaban@cableone.net that's fine

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for ya Bode! I hate snow too. So overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that's not the cutest thing, I don't know what is. Bode is so cute. We'll be up there next weekend hopefully we'll be able to experience the snow like he did! I was reading your blog and I totally remember that story of us in 5th grade! I remember you were so bummed that those skittles weren't for you. I sure hope I at least shared them with you though. :) I think I remember who gave them to me. Mateo something. Anywho, it's always fun looking back on your childhood memories. We had some fun ones. Hey have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow outfit! I agree that snow in the face is no fun, it burns!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails