Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Ice Cream Scooper
3. Preschool Teacher
4.Full Time Mama

Four places I have lived:
1. Pinetop, AZ
2. Thatcher, AZ
3. Silverton, AZ oops I mean Colorado
4. Lakeside, AZ

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Yellowstone, WY
2. California
3. Utah
4. Colorado

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Burritos
2. Biscuits and Gravy
3. Peperoni Pizza
4. Buffalo wings

Four Places I would rather be:
1. Shopping
2. Some where I could go outside with Bode and play
3. Going on a vacation
4. With Jeremiah

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Frasier
4. Desperate Housewives

3 comments:

  1. So is Silverton, AZ anything like Silverton, Co?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at Frasier being one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you depressed about the writer's strike or what?! I can't wait for Desperate Housewives to come back on. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails