Tuesday, September 4, 2007

High School

Fill this out about your years in high school!

1. Who were your best friends? I had a lot of friends, and sometimes who I hung out with depended on if they were doing the same thing I was at the moment. Typical high school....
2. What sports did you play? VOLLEYBALL and Track
3. What kind of car did you drive? A white 1987 Toyota 4x4 I loved it to death!!
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Not much.
5. Were you a party animal? Nope, I am a homebody
6. Were you considered a flirt?Not that I know of
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Never
8. Were you a nerd? I wasn't a nerd, nor was I "popular" I was just me
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?No, The only time I got in trouble was because my shorts were to short
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yeah
11. Who was your favorite teacher? My seminary teacher Bro. Moon, he was amazing!!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I went off campus. My senior year I just went home every day for lunch. Maybe I was a nerd!?!
13. Name the school full name? Blue Ridge High School
14. School mascot? A Yellow Jacket
15. School Colors?Purple & Gold
16. Rival high school? Show Low & Snowflake
17. Did you go to Prom?Yes, three times.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? There is no way is heck I would ever go back. Live, Love and move on.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Some of my friends we hysterically cry becasue they were so sad to graduate. It was funny and I couldn't help but laugh. I was so excited to get out of there.
20. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't think we had one of those, and I never ditched becasue I could check myself out.
21. Favorite memory? I don't remember just one.
22. Were you in any clubs?Nope.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?When we did go out it was KFC, Burger King or Taco Bell for kids meals.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?This is a stupid question, but actually I have gained, lost, gained, lost & right now I'm about the same size I was back then minus any muscle tone. I'm all flab.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? I went with Cory Jarman.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?More than likely
27. Who was your home room teacher?We didn't have home room.
28. Who will re-post this after you?Blogging buddies
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? I dated two guys in high school. And other than that I just have friends.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? A couple. I do see people around town that I went to school with and always end up chatting.
31.Did you win prom queen or king?HA HA HA! Not me, never even nominated, I am beginning to think I was a nerd :)
32. Where did you work in high school? I only worked during the summer
33. what were your grades?I was an A/B student.
34. What was your dress style?Whatever fit and was comfy
35. What year did you graduate? 2003

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about high school! Why would anyone ever want to go back to that? Good times, but glad I'm past it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love the answers to your questions! I would answer the same on most of them! Question? What is home room? I'll have to ask a friend up here.....aaahhh high school nice memories. would only go back to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails