Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jeremiah James


1. Who is your man? Jeremiah
2. How long have you been together? Three years in October
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? 2 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 24
5. You or your man? Truthfully, sometimes I can, but over all he will eat more.
6. Who said "I Love You?" first? He did, I kinda forced it out of him.
7. Who weighs more? He does.
8. Who sings better? we both like to sing.. but neither of us are very good.
9. Who's Older? He is.
10. Who's temper is worse? I would say me... I can get snippy and he stays calm
11. Who does the laundry? me, but Jer will do a load or two here and there
12. Who does the dishes? Me, he will unload or load occasionally.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
15. Who mows the lawn? Jer mows the weeds
16. Who pays the bills? I do, but Jer always knows what is going on with our bills
17. Who cooks dinner? Me... but during volleyball Jer cooks alot.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jeremiah
19. Who pays when you go out to dinner? We both do, we share our money.
20. Who's the most stubborn? Me, I hate saying sorry. Jer is more kind hearted than me.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, they live like 5 mins away and Jer works with both of them. Plus you all know his side of the fam, it is a bit scattered.
22. Who named your dog? We both did, along with some help from friends.
23. Who kissed who first? I did, nothing big just a little peck. That gave him licence to really kiss me or he never would have.
24. Who asked who out? I think he did.
25. What did you do? We had hung out before but I guess our first date was going to the football game, eating Hilly-B's Burros and swing on park swings.
26. Who's more sensitive? Me, but he has a very sensitive side.
27. Who's taller? Jer
28. Who has more friends? Jer, but he considers them to be more like family to him.
29. Who has more siblings? I have more blood siblings, he has a bunch of foster siblings and one real brother.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He may be the head but I am the neck. JK I feel we are good at wearing that pants in our own equal way.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails