Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July everyone. I love this holiday. I love that no matter what your beliefs, religious or political beliefs, we can all ban together and celebrate our country. I always love July Sunday's becasue we sing patriotic songs. I get goose bumps when I hear congregations of people singing our nations' anthem. I am so grateful for all the freedoms I have. And I am truly grateful for the sacrifice that others have made to protect my freedoms. Don't think that I am all cheesy for saying these things becasue I think they are important. I feel that a lot of my patriotic ways come from my mother. Every fourth of July she blasts patriotic music for the whole neighborhood to hear. A little embarrassing but still it was ok. Anyway I hope everyone enjoys this holiday.
Happy 4th of July!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth to you to!! I absolutely love this holiday too... We have a lot of traditions that go along with it.. it's just my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Joncas Family. Did you guys get to see fireworks with Bode? I agree with your feelings about our country... there is no better place to live!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails