Friday, July 6, 2007

The Fourth

Hope everyone had a fun holiday. We did. Although we didn't do too much it was just nice to sit back, relax and enjoy a day off. We decided that Bode couldn't handle a parade, so we skipped that. I did feel a little bad though, it has always been a tradition to go. We just went to my parents and Bode played in the pool. Later we had a BBQ then it was off so the fireworks. Bode really liked them...for about 20 minuets. Then he had had it. At first he was all smiles, clapping and pointing. But then he got bored and cried so we went home early. All and all we had a good day.
Notice that in this picture Bode is going commando (aka no diaper). That was Jeremiah's idea. I told him that if he poos then he gets to clean it up. So about half way through pool fun Bode starts running around. We all get this whiff of something awful. He pooped his pants. In the process of trying to clean him up, we found little poopy treasures the side walk and the grass. Just for the record I did clean up the mess not Jer. He did clean up the sidewalk though.
P.S. that is Stat in the background isn't he getting big!

Bode knows that these cups hold Pepsi. When the office door is open he is on a mission to find the soda pop that my dad or Jer left unattended. Bode also knows that there is a drawer in my dad's office that has candy in it. He hears the office door open, scans for Pepsi then heads to the drawer. If there isn't any he open all the other drawers just in case.



What lady can't resist a man that plays the piano!?!

5 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! Loved the butt crack picture it's all puffed outta his pants. my husband calls commando.... "free ballin' it".. lol.. even for girls. I just love baby butts. Sounds like a great 4th except for cranky pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old Bode looks! He is just a cute little man! His smile to the camera makes me laugh, what a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the poop story. John wouldn't have cleaned it either. I know how you feel. Bode is turning into a little boy...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bode is getting so big! And he is so adorable! Isnt it funny how the mom's always get stuck cleaning up the mess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute butt! He is one smart boy....he knows how good pepsi is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails