Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Four things...

4 jobs I've had
1. Maintenance worker at Pinetop Country Club Rec. Center
2. Sandwich Artist at Subway
3. Ice cream Scooper in Silverton Colorado
4. Nanny for 5 boys

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. I know it is not a movie but I watch Friends on DVD over and over
2. Zoolander
3. Nacho Libre
4. Napoleon Dynamite

4 Places I have lived
1. Pinetop, AZ
2. Thatcher,AZ
3. Silverton. CO
4. Lakeside, AZ (same thing as Pinetop, but how boring am I?)

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Staying in jammies all day
2. Taking way too long showers
3. Shopping
4. Eating way too much

4 TV shows I watch (...like I get to watch anything...)
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. King of the Hill
4. Friends

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Colorado
2. Mexico
3. California
4. Missouri

4 Favorite Foods
1. Burritos. Doesn't matter what it's made from because I probably like it. Absolute fav-Filberto's pintos & cheese with sour cream.
2. Pizza
3. Chips & Salsa/Dip
4. Boneless Buffalo Wings from Applebees or Chilis.
(didn't even change anything from Jill's list of favorite foods)

4 websites I visit
1. Blogger
2. Chase
3. Gmail
4. MSN homepage

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. Sleeping I am exhausted
2. On vacation
3. Colorado
4. California

Consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

  1. You guys have such a fun blog!! I love it!! I'm stealing your "4 things" for our blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put that you like sour cream on your burro. I don't like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails